JUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHIN YOUR ABILITY. BE AWARE OF OTHER JUMPERS. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CHILDREN LEFT UNATTENDED.
- NO rough-housing, wrestling, racing, tackling, shoving, playing tag, etc.
- NO double bouncing.
- NO double flips.
- NO sitting anywhere on the trampoline court or pads.
- NO climbing on wall pads.
- NO belt buckles, studs on clothing, or loose objects in pockets (keys, cell phone, money).
- NO throwing footballs or any other objects on court.
- NO touching or leaning on nets.
- NO gum, food or drink on court or platform.
- NO wearing shoes on court.
- NO ONE allowed on court without a signed waiver and appropriate wristband.
- ALL jumpers/non-jumpers are required to wear family friendly attire.
- NO HEADSHOTS, you will be called out!
- NO kicking balls.
- YOU ARE OUT if you are hit by a live ball, throw a live ball that is caught by an opposing player, cross or touch the orange center line, or throw a headshot.
- Once the ball hits anything it is considered a "dead" ball.
- Exception: if the ball hits a person and another person catches it, the person the ball first hit is NOT out. The person throwing ball is OUT!
- YOU MAY deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball in your hands. If it knocks the ball out of your hands then you are OUT!
- If you are not playing or you get out, you must stand on walkway outside of court.
- NO rough housing, cussing, wrestling, or poor sportsmanship. If so you will be out for the rest of the game.
- Rules are subject to change for your safety at Elevation's discretion.
- What the referee says is final! Have Fun!
AIR BAG Rules
- Only 1 jumper at a time on each trampoline.
- NO double flips.
- Do NOT land head first or on your knees on the air bag.
- Safely land on your seat or back on the air bag.
- Do not attempt skills you cannot do by yourself safely.
- Remove jewelry (can cause punctures or ripped earlobes).
- Get forward motion so you clear the trampoline and pads.